The site https://ffvf.fr/boutique belongs to the French Federation of Via Francigena - Association Law 1901 - registered with the Sub-Prefecture of REIMS (51100) under the number W513004376, the headquarters is at REIMS at following address:
FRENCH FEDERATION VIA FRANCIGENA - FFVF
HOUSE OF ASSOCIATIVE LIFE - MVA 204-104
122 Bis rue du Barbâtre
51100 - REIMS
SIRET: 882 448 111 00014
PRESIDENT: Francis CHAUVIERE
The French Federation Via Francigena is a group of pilgrim associations, already counting more than 3,400 volunteers present in 38 departments.
The FFVF aims to bring together all the pilgrim associations of France: those present on the VF course, and those wishing to help pilgrims from their regions to join this great European cultural route.
Our goals :
• Highlight the pilgrimage and the hike on the Via Francigena in its spiritual, cultural, heritage, and human dimensions, in the tolerance of personal aspirations, the ethics of this path classified as a Major Cultural Route of the Council of Europe.
• Develop and strengthen the links between member associations, define with them the annual activity programs and represent them with French and European institutions.
• Support and promote the actions of member associations:
• in the design of routes and the unification of markings,
• in the organization of hospitality and accommodation, its hospital and assistance dimensions for the benefit of all hikers-pilgrims walking on the Via Francigena.
• in sharing know-how and information, in organizing and pooling joint actions and meetings.
• Foster cooperation between French and European pilgrim associations, develop partnerships with federations, institutions, organizations, on targeted objectives that are compatible with our associative goals.
We have two internet sites
• The information site: https://ffvf.fr/site
• The store's website: https://ffvf.fr/boutique
The 2 sites can be reached from the root address: https://ffvf.fr